Wednesday, August 11, 2010

i tend to fall for the ugly.

I would like to think that I'm not a shallow person.

& To be honest, by the looks of it, I'm really not.
I'm not going to venture into the realm of dating.. cause then
you just start to offend people =P... KEEDING.

I have a natural attraction to things that are not your conventional "cute".
For those of you that recall "ChuckaNucka" my Ugly Doll acquired in Pittsburgh
you'll know that i find the ugliest things quite charming.
Which leads me to....
"HELLO AGAIN Monsters"



Each one is hand crafted & sewn by its creator.
The inspiration just comes from everywhere. No 2 monsters are the same. No twins allowed.
All these buggers are created from vinyl. Best part-- they all have hearts on their bums. <3.>
"Hello Again Monsters"
by: Romiette Lindsley


THESE GUYS.
"The Kreechers Klub"

Now apparently sold @ Indigo @ around 30 bucks a pop.

Introduced to me by my broski and how he randomly has one just
chilling in the back seat of his car. Not all of them are cute though. Just
the ones i decided to feature below. The one he has is quite fugs.
Its true what they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

...&& just cause these colour splatters may not be fantabulous to you, they're (almost) like Tiffany's and Munnys to me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...