Friday, August 27, 2010

squirtle.

At the low expense of a blue $5 bill, you can have the convenience of a
water fountain IN YOUR OWN HOME!
(comes in 11 colours)

Oh, the simple pleasures in life.

...Well.... not my life.
I have a mental obstacle to overcome when it comes to tap water.
It doesn't matter how clean you tell me it is, or how Dasani is also tap water.
The thoughts of water fountains and taps make me feel auto diarrhea.
Let's be real here, I'm no germ-o-phobe, but tap water... EEEEEK.

With just one squeeze you can change the direction of
water flow and have it shoot upwards & now allowing you
to drink some H2O without shoving you head in the sink.

...And let's be real, we've all done it.

Tapi Tapi Squeeze Drink Fountain.
by: DreamFarm[...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...